Fiber Connect is the Berkshires, MA fastest growing fiber optic internet provider.
Join our Team and experience being a pioneer in providing blazing fast internet to residents and businesses in the county.
Please forward resume, references and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Opening: Tech Support/IT
- Experience in Linux and Windows. Experience in OSX not required but a plus. Fiber Connect will train qualified, reliable applicants.
- Be able to accept a flexible schedule and some weekends on-call. Telecommuting capability a plus.
- Must be attentive to detail, personable, polite and patient. Expect to interact with customers regularly, other staff members and technical personnel.
Job Opening: Fiber Optic Line/Ground Crew Member (potential for permanent Position)
- Experience preferred but not required in fiber optic construction in both outdoor and indoor settings. Fiber Connect will train suitable applicants.
- Be able to perform general labor tasks relevant to fiber optic network infrastructure as well as individual equipment installation and setup.
- Must be physically fit and able to work with a team.
- Must have own transportation to and from Fiber Connect HQ, Monterey.
- Starting pay rate will vary based on experience.
Sign Up to be the first to know about new openings
Fiber Connect of the Berkshires is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.