Fiber Connect's Construction Progress by Berkshire, MA Town
Explanation of Terms
- Stranded: Steel support cable to support fiber cable pulled from one telephone pole to the next.
- Pulled: Distribution fiber pulled and slack loops established but not affixed to stranded support cable.
- Lashed: Distribution fiber affixed to stranded support cable.
- Core Spliced: Distribution fiber splice enclosures built and functional.
- Completed: Distribution fiber ready for subscriber drop cables to home or business.
- Lit: One or more subscribers have active service; enclosure ready to add new subscribers for immediate service.
Monterey Locations Lit
- Art School Rd
- Buckingham Ln
- Eaton Rd/Carls Ln
- Elephant Rock Rd
- Hupi Rd from Tryingham Rd to Elephant Rock Rd
- Hupi Woods Circle
- Lime Rock Ln
- Main Rd from Chestnut Hill to Gould Farm Flats
- Sandisfield Rd from RT23 about .5 miles
- Sylvan Rd/ Point Rd/ Harbour Ln
- Tryingham Rd from Town center to Art School Rd
Monterey Phase Two in Make Ready
- Chestnut Hill Rd
- Hupi Rd (section)
- North New Marlboro Rd
Egremont Locations Lit
- Baldwin Hill East to RT 71
- Baldwin Hill North, North End
- Baldwin Hill South from RT 23 to Townhouse Hill Rd
- Baldwin Hill South from Townhouse Hill Rd to Baldwin Hill East
- Boice Rd
- Creamery Rd North
- Creamery Rd South
- Egremont Heights
- Egremont Plain Rd from Boice Rd to Rowe Rd
- Lakeside Dr.
- McGee Rd
- Mearns Way
- Millard Rd
- Mountain View Rd
- Partridge/ Greenwood Circle/ Westerbrook
- Pine Crest
- Prospect Lake Rd from RT 71 to Baldwin Hill North
- RT 23 from Bott Hill Rd to Creamery Rd
- RT 71 from Boice Rd to McGee
- Second St.
- Sheffield Rd
- Taconic Ln East & West
- West View
Egremont Locations Stranded
- Jug End (sections)
- The Avenue
- Warner Rd
Egremont Locations Pulled & Lashed
- Prospect Lake Rd from Baldwin North to Oxbow Rd